Pleasurewood CHILLS Scream Park will offer those brave enough to enter a host of attractions to experience and enjoy which will include:
· HoBs PiT: X-SCREAM!* – Launched this year, to critical acclaim from both them park enthusiast’s and leisure industry experts, HoBs Pit will become even more extreme and frightening with more scares, more actors and more effects the ever before!
· Tales of the Haunted Coast – Once a gentle family ride, Tales of The Coast will be transformed bringing the darker side of Norfolk and Suffolk heritage and history to life.
· Satan’s Circus Scare Maze* – This true scare maze attraction will be a ‘first’ for the park and is being developed to become the most terrifying Scare Maze is the East of England. Satan’s Circus lies deep beneath the Castle Theatre as a disorientating maze of terror, incorporating the latest special effects and live actors.
· Spooky Storytellers – Wandering amongst visitors to the park, characters will delight and petrify throughout the day. There will be plenty photo opportunities, laughs and fun!
· Hopton Ghosthunters – Be part of a real life ghost investigation using the latest technology and spiritual mediums!
· Horror Express* – Will you survive a walk through the pitch black abandoned train carriage? What lingers in the shadows as you fumble your way through the darkness?
· Trick or Treat – Knock! Knock! Who knows what you will receive when you knock on the door. Will it be a Trick? Or will it be a Treat?
· Family Pumpkin Carving – Take a souvenir of your time at Pleasurewood Chills home with you, with your very own pumpkin carving.
· Fancy Dress Competition – Every day, guests are urged to get into the spirit of things and join the fun in fancy dress! With prizes up for grabs for all age groups, there really is no reason not to.
· Firework Spectacular – the region’s biggest and best firework display will take place on the final night of the season – not to be missed!
For the first time over Halloween, the park shall remain open every day until 6pm. For the final hour every day, all rides will close leaving only the scare attractions open for the ‘Witching Hour’ where all of the attractions get even more extreme and terrifying!
Alexis Camelin, General Manager of Pleasurewood Hills said: “We’re aiming to become the premier attraction to visit at Halloween this year. We have decided to give our customers even more to shout and scream about in 2013 – This includes dropping standard entry to just £13.50 over the period.” He also added “Feedback this season has been very positive, telling us that the recent investment into the park has paid off – We are continuing that trend with this all-new Halloween event”
At Pleasurewood Chills you’ll also get to enjoy all of other regular rides and attractions on the park such as:
Wipeout – the tallest, fastest and most extreme rollercoaster in the East of England.
Jolly Roger – a 40 metre tall exhilarating drop tower – not for the faint heated.
Timber Falls – a log flume which is guaranteed to make a splash.
Snake in the Grass – the furiously fast family roller coaster.
Plus loads more including their Sealion & Parrot shows and the ‘Biggest Grand Illusion Show in the UK’ – from Britain’s Got Talent star Sean Alexander.
*Pricing: A Standard Pleasurewood Chills ticket will cost £13.50 for all age groups, except children under 1m who receive free admission. A Standard Pleasurewood Chills ticket permits entry into the park, all shows, rides and attractions excluding HoBs PiT X-Scream, Satan’s Circus Scare Maze and Horror Express which will require an upgraded ‘Terror Ticket’ costing an additional £5 which is not recommended for those under 12 year old.
This year all Pleasurewood Chills customers will receive a Return Voucher for the Fireworks Spectacular at a discounted price of £10.
For more information visit www.pleasurewoodchills.com